In its «Critical Reflection» programme, Pro Helvetia supports projects that seek new forms of art outreach and education, and that strengthen critical debate on culture and contemporary arts production. Support is to go to exemplary, cross-disciplinary projects that experiment with new forms of critical thinking about contemporary arts and culture production and appeal to various audience segments. For this purpose, Pro Helvetia is launching three calls for applications in the 2022-2024 period, each with different focal points that build on one another.
- To promote artistic and cultural forms of expression, education and outreach in all their diversity and to enable new formats.
- To enhance critical reflection and debate on contemporary artistic and cultural production in order to contribute to multiperspectivity within society.
- To appeal to and involve various target groups.
- To facilitate individual and collective reflection and understanding of existing social, cultural and artistic values.
Open calls for applications
At the moment there are no open calls available. Pro Helvetia is launching a call for applications in connection with «Critical Reflection» in January each year.
Please refer to the Innovation & Society guidelines to obtain an overview of the funding criteria as well as the application and selection process.
Pro Helvetia is launching a call for applications in connection with «Critical Reflection» in January each year. The deadline for submissions is 1 March.
- 2022: Call for Applications «Multiply Perspectives»
- 2023: Call for Applications «Expanding Perspectives»
- 2024: coming up