Support for independent companies and artists from Switzerland who are at a crucial moment in their careers and aim to achieve sustainable development on an international level. Support is provided for strategic analyses, the expansion of skills or the restructuring of working methods.
Independent companies and artists from Switzerland
The independent companies or artists have been cross-regionally and internationally active for several years and regularly receive guest performance grants from Pro Helvetia.
- The grant that can cover all costs incurred
- Up to CHF 40,000
Content Of Application
- Project description (max. two A4 pages) covering the following questions: 1) What is the aim of the project? 2) Why is now the right time for the project? 3) How will the project be implemented? 4) What role do the partners play in the project?
- Details of the individuals involved
- Detailed budget and financial plan (incl. applications to other funding bodies)
Format-specific Exclusion Criteria
- Vocational training or retraining.
Application Deadlines and Decision Timelines
|Applications can be submitted from
|Notification of decision
|Within four months
|Earliest start date for the project