Emerging artists: COMPASS
COMPASS enables independent companies from Switzerland to work with experienced persons or institutions for two years with the aim of establishing themselves internationally. They strengthen their international network, develop a touring strategy and set up their structures accordingly.
Independent emerging companies from Switzerland. Emerging artists are considered those whose artistic training or first public presentation of their work took place less than five years ago
The companies must have already received support from Pro Helvetia for guest performances.
- The grant can cover all costs incurred.
- Up to CHF 25,000 per year.
Content Of Application
- Project description (max. two A4 pages) covering the following questions: 1) What is the aim of the project? 2) Why is now the right time for the project? 3) How will the project be implemented? 4) What role do the partners play in the project?
- Details of the individuals involved
- Confirmation from at least one experienced person or institution (promotion office, person responsible for promotion, theatre, festival, etc.) who will accompany the project.
- Detailed budget
Application Deadlines and Decision Timelines
|Applications can be submitted from
|Notification of decision
|Within four months
|Earliest start date for the project