Scenic and installative music project
Production grants for scenic, performative and installative musical projects, regardless of genre and format (music theatre, sound installations, multimedia works, scenic music performances and musical productions with links to artistic expressions of other disciplines).
Nationally established musicians
- The musicians are nationally established and perform regularly at renowned venues in Switzerland and abroad.
- The project is artistically relevant and convincing in terms of organisation.
- Performance at renowned venues in and/or outside Switzerland.
- Appropriate remuneration of the musicians
Content Of Application
- Project description (concept and implementation)
- Details of the persons involved
- Date and venue of the events
- Detailed budget and financial plan (incl. information regarding financial support requested from third parties and services provided by co-producing institutions)
Format-specific Exclusion Criteria
Recorded productions are funded exclusively through “Recording & international tour”.
Conventional concert formats are funded through “New musical works”.
Application Deadlines and Decision Timelines
|Applications can be submitted from
|1 January and 1 July
|1 March and 1 September
|Notification of decision
|Within four months after the application deadline
|Earliest start date for the project
|1 July and 1 January
The applications will be assessed by a jury.