Writing in residency
The following residencies are available:
- Writer in the Traduki Residency Program in Southeast Europe (Belgrade, Novo Mesto, Pristina, Sarajevo, Skopje, Split, Tirana). The length of stay is between two and six weeks and can be freely chosen.
- Art Omi writers residency, Ghent, New York. The stay takes place between September and October and lasts four weeks.
Authors and translators
- Authors must have published at least one literary work with a professional publishing house or in an editorially supervised digital medium.
- For playwrights, the prerequisite is a premiere in a recognised venue in addition to a published work.
- For spoken word works, proof of professional performances of cross-regional significance must be provided.
Travel and accommodation costs (amount varies depending on destination)
Content Of Application
- Description or outline of the project that will be worked on or researched during the stay.
- Letter of motivation
- CV and publication list
- Sample of work (maximum 20 pages for texts) or an already completed work that’s deemed to be representative of the work.
Application Deadlines and Decision Timelines
|Applications can be submitted from
|Earliest start date for the project
|Eight weeks after application deadline