Wednesday, 20 April 2022 at 2:30pm CEST, streamed live from the pavilion in Venice.
Follow the press conference for the opening of the Swiss Pavilion at the 59th International Art Exhibition – La Biennale di Venezia
The press conference takes the form of a presentation and roundtable discussion with the project team of «The Concert», Latifa Echakhch, Alexandre Babel, Francesco Stocchi, as well as lighting designer Anne Weckström, Madeleine Schuppli, Head of Visual Arts at the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia.
Find the detailed schedule below.
A live Q&A is scheduled for after the press conference. Post your questions in the chat below the stream, our moderators will try to get them answered for you. Questions can be left in advance. The chat will open on the day of the press conference.
Find out more about the project in the press release
Access press images and more information at biennials.ch
Or download the press kit here.
Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 2:30pm CEST
- Introductory film (making-of «The Concert», interviews and installation views of the exhibition)
- Introduction to participants: Madeleine Schuppli, Head of Visual Arts at the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia and the project-team Latifa Echakhch, Alexandre Babel, Francesco Stocchi, as well as lighting designer Anne Weckström
- Round-table discussion with the project-team, moderated by Madeleine Schuppli
- Live Q&A (Questions taken live in the pavilion and via chat online. Questions can also be shared in advance, when accrediting.)
From 3:30pm CEST
- Individual interviews with the project-team (by appointment)